Horizon Coral Sea
2,800 to 6,800 U.S. Gallons per day
(10,599 to 25,741 liters per day)
117 to 283 U.S. Gallons per hour
(442 to 1,073 liters per hour)
The Horizon Coral Sea systems have been redesigned to offer higher watermaking capacities and even quieter, more efficient operation. The new models feature a state-of-the-art controller with a user-friendly LCD touch-screen interface and a Programmable Logic Controller for easier operation. These compact commercial systems are useful for mega-yachts, small work boats, commercial fishing vessels, and land-based applications such as hotels and villas. All models are covered by a one-year warranty.
Feature and Benefits
- Thirty years of marine reverse osmosis experience.
- LCD Touch Screen Interface
- Remote Matching Touch Screens
- Chemical Duty Motors
- Horizontal, Vertical, and Modular configurations
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.
Tropical Marine Air Conditioning, Inc. services and sells marine equipment and parts- Marine Air, AquaAir, Technicold, and Cruisair air conditioning, refrigeration by U-Line, water makers by HRO Systems, SK Watermakers and Tecnicomar, ECOmar Sewage Treatment Systems, and ice machines from U-Line, Sub-Zero and Eskimo Ice. CONTACT US for your marine parts and equipment needs.
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!
Marine Products: Air Conditioning | Refrigeration | Water Makers | Ice Machines