Breathe Easy In-Duct Air Purifiers
Reduce Biological Contaminants & Stop Odors
Reduce the odors of tobacco smoke, mildew, mustiness, chemical vapors, and toilets, and inhale fresher, cleaner, healthier air.
Winner of the 2010 IBEX Innovation Award
, the Breathe Easy In-Duct Air Purifiers (patent pending) use innovative Photocatalytic Nano-Mesh technology with ultraviolet (UV) light to improve air quality.
Breathe Easy In-Duct Air Purifiers are installed within the air conditioning duct line and are available in all common duct diameters.
- Reduce mold spores, bacteria, viruses, and fumes.
- Eliminates unpleasant odors.
- Uses an intense UV light that produces no harmful ozone.
- Enhances air quality.
- Cleaner air may lessen allergy and asthma symptoms.
- Silent operation.
- Up to 98% reduction in volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- Up to 99.9% reduction in bacteria, fungi, mold, and pollen grains.
- Photocatalytic Nano-Mesh structure is safe and powerful.
- Photocatalytic Nano-Mesh structure does not degrade under intense UV light.
- UV bulb is easy to replace.
- Tube sizes for common duct diameters.
Tropical Marine Air Conditioning, Inc. services and sells marine equipment and parts- Marine Air, AquaAir, Technicold, and Cruisair air conditioning, refrigeration by U-Line, Spot Zero and Sea Xchange, ECOmar Sewage Treatment Systems, and ice machines Eskimo Ice. CONTACT US for your marine parts and equipment needs.
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!
Marine Products: Air Conditioning | Refrigeration | Water Makers | Ice Machines