Horizon North Sea
11,000 to 44,000 U.S. Gallons per day
(41,639 to 166,558 liters per day)
458 to 1,833 U.S. Gallons per hour
(1,735 to 6,940 liters per hour)
When a huge volume of fresh water is needed, regardless of location or conditions, Horizon North Sea is the solution. This system produces from 11,000 to 44,000 gallons (41,639 to 166,558 liters) of fresh water per day. These systems have the power to supply potable water to shipping vessels, large hotels, villages, and cruise ships. The Horizon North Sea is constructed with only the best quality marine-grade materials and components.
Feature and Benefits
- Thirty years of marine reverse osmosis experience.
- Dual Multimedia Filters
- Ultra Violet Sterilizer (optional)
- Chemical Duty Motors (optional)
- Unique Low Voltage Controlled Circuitry
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.
Tropical Marine Air Conditioning, Inc. services and sells marine equipment and HRO Systems Parts- Marine Air A/C, AquaAir, Technicold, and Cruisair air conditioning, refrigeration by U-Line, water makers by HRO Systems, SK Watermakers and Tecnicomar, ECOmar Sewage Treatment Systems, and ice machines from U-Line, Sub-Zero and Eskimo Ice. CONTACT US for your marine parts and equipment needs.
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!
Marine Products: Air Conditioning | Refrigeration | Water Makers | Ice Machines