200 to 600 U.S. Gallons per day
(757 to 2,271 liters per day)
8 to 25 U.S. Gallons per hour
(30 to 95 liters per hour)
The new Seafari Escape Modular (SEM) with its unique EfficientSea energy transfer technology brings efficient, compact, extraordinarily quiet watermaking to small and midsize power or sail boats.
The unit's energy transfer device eliminates the need for a power-hungry high pressure pump, reducing the electricity consumption of the RO system by as much as 75%. The SEM is ideal for sail and power boats with very limited onboard power, and even less onboard space. The system easily adapts to various boat designs and installation locations. The flexibility of this modular system provides a quiet, efficient watermaking system that will fit your boat perfectly.
Feature and Benefits
- Thirty years of marine reverse osmosis experience.
- Extremely quiet, smooth, and with complete vibration isolation.
- Ideal for small and midsize power or sail boats.
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- EfficientSea Energy Transfer Device
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.
Tropical Marine Air Conditioning, Inc. services and sells marine equipment and HRO Systems Parts- Marine Air A/C, AquaAir, Technicold, and Cruisair air conditioning, refrigeration by U-Line, water makers by HRO Systems, SK Watermakers and Tecnicomar, ECOmar Sewage Treatment Systems, and ice machines from U-Line, Sub-Zero and Eskimo Ice. CONTACT US for your marine parts and equipment needs.
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!
Marine Products: Air Conditioning | Refrigeration | Water Makers | Ice Machines