170 & 350 U.S. Gallons per day
(644 & 1,325 liters per day)
7 & 15 U.S. Gallons per hour
(27 & 55 liters per hour)
You now gain the luxury of high quality in a smaller capacity watermaker. The Horizon Reverse Osmosis Seafari Mini produces 7 & 15 gallons of fresh water per hour (27 & 55 lph) and contains the most advanced features, equipment, and benefits available on any reverse osmosis watermaker of its size. It is manufactured with a low maintenance design for easy use and simple routine service. The Seafari Mini are the most cost effective and dependable way to solve your fresh water needs. Enjoy drinking water with no worries!
Feature and Benefits
- Thirty years of marine reverse osmosis experience.
- Extremely quiet, smooth, and with complete vibration isolation.
- Ideal for small and midsize power or sail boats.
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- EfficientSea Energy Transfer Device
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.
Tropical Marine Air Conditioning, Inc. services and sells marine equipment and HRO Systems Parts- Marine Air A/C, AquaAir, Technicold, and Cruisair air conditioning, refrigeration by U-Line, water makers by HRO Systems, SK Watermakers and Tecnicomar, ECOmar Sewage Treatment Systems, and ice machines from U-Line, Sub-Zero and Eskimo Ice. CONTACT US for your marine parts and equipment needs.
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!
Marine Products: Air Conditioning | Refrigeration | Water Makers | Ice Machines