Seafari Contained SFC
450 to 1,800 U.S. Gallons per day
(1,703 to 6,814 liters per day)
19 to 75 U.S. Gallons per hour
(71 to 284 liters per hour))
The Seafari Contained (SFC) is a perfect fit for larger, long distance cruisers and is available with a variety of output capacities ranging from 19 to 75 gph. The SFC is fully self-contained and has a streamlined design that allows for easy installation and maintenance. As with all HRO watermakers, the SFC is built in America with pride and exceptional attention to quality and detail.
Feature and Benefits
- Thirty years of marine reverse osmosis experience.
- Extremely quiet, smooth, and with complete vibration isolation.
- Ideal for small and midsize power or sail boats.
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- EfficientSea Energy Transfer Device
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.
Tropical Marine Air Conditioning, Inc. services and sells marine equipment and HRO Systems Parts- Marine Air A/C, AquaAir A/C, Technicold, and Cruisair air conditioning, refrigeration by U-Line, water makers by HRO Systems, SK Watermakers and Tecnicomar, ECOmar Sewage Treatment Systems, and ice machines from U-Line, Sub-Zero and Eskimo Ice. CONTACT US for your marine parts and equipment needs.
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!
Marine Products: Air Conditioning | Refrigeration | Water Makers | Ice Machines