Horizon Tasman Sea
5,500 to 21,000 U.S. Gallons per day
(20,820 to 79,493 liters per day)
229 to 875 U.S. Gallons per hour
(867 to 3,312 liters per hour)
The Horizon Tasman Sea produces from 5,500 to 21,000 gallons (20,820 to 79,493 liters) of fresh water per day which is convenient for large villas, hotels, oil platforms, and small cruise ships. These systems are easily maintained and can produce a large quantity of pure potable water with great reliability.
The Horizon Tasman Sea are constructed with a light-weight, epoxy-coated frame and utilize only the highest quality marine-grade materials and components. All models are covered by a one-year warranty. Also, the systems are backed by Horizon Reverse Osmosis technical support group, worldwide.
Feature and Benefits
- Thirty years of marine reverse osmosis experience.
- Dual Multimedia Filters
- Ultra Violet Sterilizer (optional)
- Chemical Duty Motors (optional)
- Unique Low Voltage Controlled Circuitry
- Exclusive Solid Salinity Meter, an essential tool for product water monitoring.
- A failsafe Product Water Diversion Valve allows only safe drinking water to enter storage tanks.
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes are high rejection, high yield, commercial grade, and chemically resistant.
- Clear viewable Sea Strainer with a cleanable Monel Mesh Screen filter for ultimate corrosion resistance and large particulate removal.
- Exclusive high efficiency Booster Pump
- Micro Processor Controlled Electronics provide state of the art technology and reliability with weekly Automatic Fresh Water Flush Timing (optional).
- Stainless Steel, liquid filled exterior and interior Pressure Gauges for accurate measurement of system functions and corrosion resistance.
- New Flow Meter for visual monitoring of the product water flow
- All High Pressure Connections are composite 316L Stainless Steel for maximum corrosion and rust resistance.
- Water Quality Indication LED
- A comprehensive manual with exploded part views and and connection drawings for installation, operation, and maintenance.
- Worldwide Service and Sales Network
- One-Year Warranty on the System and Membranes.
- Technical service and repair department dedicated to system performance excellence.
Tropical Marine Air Conditioning, Inc. services and sells marine equipment and HRO Systems Parts- Marine Air, AquaAir A/C, Technicold, and Cruisair air conditioning, refrigeration by U-Line, water makers by HRO Systems, SK Watermakers and Tecnicomar, ECOmar Sewage Treatment Systems, and ice machines from U-Line, Sub-Zero and Eskimo Ice. CONTACT US for your marine parts and equipment needs.
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!
Marine Products: Air Conditioning | Refrigeration | Water Makers | Ice Machines