All the PARTS, All the Time!
Dometic MCGX Modular Chillers
Dometic MCGX modular chillers use titanium condensers to greatly increase durability and product lifespan. Titanium is unaffected by the punishing combination of saltwater, invasive marine life, and the harsh acids used for routine cleaning of the condenser coil. Titanium extends service life and is unaffected by the corrosion and erosion of the harsh marine environment.
- Available in 230V 50 Hz, 230V 60Hz, 400V 50Hz 3PH, 400V 60 Hz 3 PH
- Titanium condenser dramatically increases product lifespan
- Up to six modules can be staged
- Hermetically sealed and pre-charged with R-410A refrigerant
- Features freeze controls, high-limit switches, high and low aquastats and timers
- Unaffected by vibration, moisture or ambient temperatures up to 140 °F/60 °C
- Monitored and protected by Dometic's exclusive Digital Diagnostic Controller (DDC)
Compact Base & Titanium DurabilityFeaturing a compact base design, these modules can be staged to provide a larger system which is easily retrofitted and staged in the field. Unaffected by vibration, moisture or ambient temperatures up to 140 °F/60 °C, these condensing units can be installed in any convenient location
SpecificationsSKU number 9108916317
Model Chiller Cond MCG Modular
US Item Name 260162039
Model on label MCGX48 2361 SMRTSTRT
Product Description Modular Titanium Chiller from 24000 BTU/h or 180000 BTU/h
Dimensions product depth 35 "
Dimensions product height 37 "
Dimensions product width 30 "
Net weight 170 lbs
Input voltage (AC) 230 V
Input frequency 60 Hz
Starting current - max 150.00 A
Required AC circuit protection min 48.00 A
Required AC circuit protection max 80.00 A
Refrigerant, type R410A
Cooling capacity (ISO 5151) 48000 W
Current consumption max cooling 13.80 A
Current consumption max heating 20.20 A
Parcel weight 265 lbs
Chilled Water Sytems Install & Operation Manual
Tropical Marine Air Conditioning, Inc. services and sells marine equipment and Dometic and Marine Air Parts- AquaAir, Technicold, and Cruisair air conditioning, reverse osmosis by Spot Zero and SeaXchange, ECOmar Sewage Treatment Systems, and Eskimo Ice and Polar Cap ice machines.
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!