All the PARTS, All the Time!
Split-Gas Central Air Conditioning
Please see the information below for Dometic Marine Air Systems Split-Gas Air Conditioning available from Tropical Marine Air Conditioning. Contact our Parts Department for all your marine air conditioning parts and equipment needs. We are here to answer your questions and deliver your parts and equipment quickly and efficiently.
Marine HVAC For Boats Up to 24 Meters (80 Feet)
Split-gas marine HVAC systems have the condensing unit and air handler installed in different locations.
- The condensing unit is mounted in the engine room or other mechanical space.
- The air handler (also called the evaporator) is installed in the living area. Two air handlers can connect to one condensing unit
- Less space needed in the living area for the air handlers.
- Quieter because the compressor is in the engine room.
- A wide selection of air handler types.
Dometic Emerald DEUCondensing unit from 6000 BTU/h to 72000 BTU/h
This condenser has reversing valve, pressure switches, and service ports centrally located for easy maintenance access from any side. Vibration-isolating compressor mounting system reduces noise and vibration. Pair this with a Dometic Emerald TurboVap R-410A evaporator.
FeaturesEmerald Condensing Units
After listening to boat builders, global service teams and boat owners, Dometic engineers designed the innovative Emerald Condenser series to harness and maximize the impressive performance of R-410A refrigerant while meeting all international clean air standards. The compact design of the Emerald series incorporates built-in vibration-isolating mounts, two large drain connections and numerous mounting options for installation to a smooth deck, stringer or existing rack. The incorporated lifting handles and smooth bottom allows for easy lifting and quick placement of the unit.The molded composite no-rust drain pan is shaped to provide positive drainage even when the boat heaves and rolls. The amount of standing water in the drain pan is reduced by up to 85%, which is 8x times less than a typical drain pan.
- SQUARE CHASSIS Compact base fits in more spaces
- VIBRATION ISOLATION Minimizes noise and vibration
- COMPOSITE DRAIN PAN Durable and rust free
- EASY ACCESS Easy maintenance access from any side
- Available in 230V, 50Hz, 230V 60 Hz and 380V 50Hz 3PH
- Split-gas system confines compressor noise to the engine room and places quiet evaporating units in living areas
- Square chassis for easy installation in tight spaces. Reversing valve, pressure switches, and service ports centrally located for easy maintenance access from any side
- Rust-free composite drain pan
- Reconfigurable chassis allows optimal drain connections
- Compressor vibration-isolation mounts minimize noise and vibration
- Built-in refrigerant line filter drier reduces installation time and protects the compressor from moisture and contaminants
Innovative chassis conquers installation challangesThe Emerald design increases cooling and heating capacities while reducing amperage. The molded composite no-rust drain pan is shaped to provide positive drainage even when the boat heaves and rolls. Emerald condensers can be installed quickly and easily. The drain, seawater and refrigerant connections are conveniently located to conquer installation challenges thus reducing installation time by up to fifteen minutes. The electrical box can be easily removed and located up to 5 ft. (1.5 m) away, further reducing the size of the unit while making the system more accessible. The reversing valve, pressure switches and service ports are centrally located, high on the unit for access from any side.
SpecificationsSKU number 9108892998
Model DEU Control
US Item Name 201150060
Model on label DEU6-410 1161
Product Description Condensing unit from 6000 BTU/h to 72000 BTU/h
Dimensions product depth 15.1 "
Dimensions product height 12 "
Dimensions product width 13.3 "
Net weight 43 lbs
Input voltage (AC) 115 V
Input frequency 60 Hz
Starting current - max 36.00 A
Required AC circuit protection min 11.00 A
Required AC circuit protection max 15.00 A
Refrigerant, type R410A
Cooling Capacity 60000 Btu/h
Current consumption min cooling 3.80 A
Current consumption min heating 5.10 A
Current consumption max cooling 3.80 A
Current consumption max heating 5.10 A
Dimensions parcel depth 17.5 "
Dimensions parcel height 18.5 "
Dimensions parcel width 24.5 "
Parcel weight 50 lbs
Emerald Series R-410A Evaporators
Compact Emerald Series split evaporators are draw-through, ductable cooling units with reverse-cycle heating.
Featuring a rotatable, high-efficiency permanent split capacitor (PSC) blower in which the motor is concealed, EBE series evaporators are available in capacities from 6K to 36K BTU/hr.
Emerald Series units have electric heat. The Emerald Series was designed for installation low in a closet, cabinet, or other enclosed space, with discharge air ducted to one or more grilles high in the cabin.
- Compact, ductable cooling or heating units
- Rotatable, variable speed blower
- Insulated condensate pan with anti-slosh, anti-fungal foam lining
- High-efficiency blower with internal motor for reduced depth
- Designed for use with Emerald series R-410A condensers
- Air filter included
- Electric heat available (EBHE models)
- High-efficiency evaporator coil
- Larger blower inlet for increased air flow across the coil
- Blower bracket with cushioned mounts to reduce noise and vibration
- Increased metal thickness on structural parts for added strength
- Thermal expansion valve for optimal performance over a range of conditions
Thank you for your interest in Tropical Marine Air Conditioning!